This card would help you to prove that you have the right to reside in the UK if you are the carer of a European citizen.
You would need to fulfil the following requirements:
- You are the primary carer of a person who has the right to reside in the UK
- You are the child of the carer
- You are the child of a former EEA national and they are studying in the UK
- You are a direct relative
The individual you care for should be:
- A British child under 18 years old
- British dependant adult
You would need to submit certain documentation.