EEA Derivative Residence Card

Content is deprecated

This card would help you to prove that you have the right to reside in the UK if you are the carer of a European citizen.

You would need to fulfil the following requirements:

  • You are the primary carer of a person who has the right to reside in the UK
  • You are the child of the carer
  • You are the child of a former EEA national and they are studying in the UK
  • You are a direct relative

The individual you care for should be:

  • A British child under 18 years old
  • British dependant adult

You would need to submit certain documentation.

How can we help you?

Free Initial Assessment

We offer a no obligation, free initial consultation over the phone, where you can briefly discuss your matter with expert immigration lawyers.

Book a free initial assessment Contact Us