EEA - Retained Rights of Residence

Content is deprecated

You can for example apply in the category if:

  • Your marriage/civil partnership ended in a divorce
  • The EEA national passed away
  • You are the child of an EEA national who passed away or left the country

You would need to submit such documents as your passport, photos, proof of relationship and evidence of the EEA national’s right of residence.

How can we help you?

Free Initial Assessment

We offer a no obligation, free initial consultation over the phone, where you can briefly discuss your matter with expert immigration lawyers.

Book a free initial assessment Contact Us