Extended Family Members of EEA Nationals

Content is deprecated

You need a valid EEA permit or residence card to stay in the UK if you are an extended family member – a more distant dependant family member or a partner where there is no civil partnership, but the relationship is durable.

Until you are recognised as an extended family member and issued with a residence card (or EEA family permit or registration certificate) you have no rights deriving from EU law.

How can we help you?

Free Initial Assessment

We offer a no obligation, free initial consultation over the phone, where you can briefly discuss your matter with expert immigration lawyers.

Book a free initial assessment Contact Us