Same Sex UK Partner Visa

If you are a non-EEA national and you are a same sex partner to a British national or a person with indefinite leave to remain, you will need to apply for this kind of visa.


You must show that your relationship is genuine and subsisting. There is a financial requirement, under which your sponsor needs to earn at least £18,600 per year or he/she has savings of at least £62,500. Neither of you can use social benefit assistance and you must know English at a certain level.

How can we help you?

Free Initial Assessment

We offer a no obligation, free initial consultation over the phone, where you can briefly discuss your matter with expert immigration lawyers.

Book a free initial assessment Contact Us