BRP (Biometric Residence Permit) Replacement Application

You can submit this application if your BRP is lost, stolen or there is any problem with your new BRP. 24-hour super priority service is available for BRP replacement applications. This service is giving you the opportunity to get a decision on the application within 24 hours.

You can report your biometric residence permit lost or stolen from inside or outside the UK. You can only order a replacement from inside the UK.

You can get someone to report for you, for example a legal representative, a charity, employer, college or university. You won’t be able to use your BRP if you find it after you report it lost or stolen.

If there is a problem with your BRP when it arrives, report it within 10 days. You can report other problems with your BRP online, for example: there is a mistake on it, for example your name, gender or date of birth is wrong or your BRP was damaged when it arrived.

You’ll need to have the following:

  • your BRP number
  • your full name, date of birth and nationality as they appear on your BRP
  • an email or postal address

How can we help you?

Free Initial Assessment

We offer a no obligation, free initial consultation over the phone, where you can briefly discuss your matter with expert immigration lawyers.

Book a free initial assessment Contact Us