Short Term Study Visa

If you have been accepted to a short course in the UK, you can apply for this visa.

In order to qualify, you need to show as follows:

  • You are from a country outside the EEA
  • You have been accepted to a short course in the UK at a recognised educational institution
  • You can support yourself financially without using social assistance or work
  • You will leave the UK
  • If you are under 18 years old, your parents or guardian has given you permission to study in the UK

With this visa you can stay in the UK for up to 6 months if you are 18 years old or older. If you are taking an English language course, you can stay for up to 11 months.

You would need to submit a variety of documents, such as ID, letter of acceptance to the course, knowledge of English or evidence that you would be able to support yourself.

How can we help you?

Free Initial Assessment

We offer a no obligation, free initial consultation over the phone, where you can briefly discuss your matter with expert immigration lawyers.

Book a free initial assessment Contact Us