NTL (No Time Limit) applications

You will need to submit an application if your passport containing an ILE (Indefinite Leave to Enter), ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain) or NTL endorsement has been lost, stolen or has expired. As a result of the NTL application, the UKBA will issue the new Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) on a biometric residence permit usually known as BRP card.

You can apply for NTL if:

  • Your passport has been lost, stolen or has expired
  • You have settled status in the UK, but you don’t have any evidence
  • You have legitimately changed your identity since receiving your indefinite leave

24-hour super priority service is available for NTL (No Time Limit) applications. This service is giving you the opportunity to get a decision on the application within 24 hours.

How can we help you?

Free Initial Assessment

We offer a no obligation, free initial consultation over the phone, where you can briefly discuss your matter with expert immigration lawyers.

Book a free initial assessment Contact Us