• Office hours
    Mon-Fri: 9AM - 5PM
  • Phone number

ILR as a Bereaved Partner

You will need this visa if you would like to remain in the UK on the basis of the death of your partner if you are here as a partner of a British or settled person.

Your partner must have been present and settled in the UK when he/she died.

Free Initial Assessment

We offer a no obligation, free initial consultation over the phone, where you can briefly discuss your matter with expert immigration lawyers.

Book you free initial assessment Contact Us