With this visa, you can exercise your right to access children resident in the UK.
You would need to fulfil the following requirements:
- You are a parent of the child resident in the UK
- The person with whom the child permanently resides is resident in the UK
- You can produce evidence that you have the right to access the child (a court Order or certificate)
- You intend to take an active role in child’s upbringing
- The child is under 18 years old
- You would be accommodated without social assistance
If successful, you will be granted leave to enter the UK for 12 months.
You can then apply e for indefinite leave to remain on similar basis.