Access Rights to a Child in the UK

With this visa, you can exercise your right to access children resident in the UK.

You would need to fulfil the following requirements:

  • You are a parent of the child resident in the UK
  • The person with whom the child permanently resides is resident in the UK
  • You can produce evidence that you have the right to access the child (a court Order or certificate)
  • You intend to take an active role in child’s upbringing
  • The child is under 18 years old
  • You would be accommodated without social assistance

If successful, you will be granted leave to enter the UK for 12 months.

You can then apply e for indefinite leave to remain on similar basis.

How can we help you?

Free Initial Assessment

We offer a no obligation, free initial consultation over the phone, where you can briefly discuss your matter with expert immigration lawyers.

Book a free initial assessment Contact Us