Tier 5 (Temporary Worker - International Agreement) visa

When applying, make sure, that you fulfil the following criteria:

  • You come from a country outside the EEA or Switzerland
  • You would do work in the UK which is covered by international (such as a private helper in a diplomatic home or employed for foreign government
  • You have obtained a valid certificate of sponsorship in the form of a reference number
  • You have appropriate funds to support yourself on your bank account for ninety days before you apply (with some exceptions)

You need to apply at least three months before you are to start the work.


You would need a valid passport and travel identification, tuberculosis test result (if you are coming from a certain country where the test is mandatory) and bank statements showing funds.

Visa extension

You can extend your visa before it expires, however you need to include all family members you have brought to the UK with you, in the application.

Some applicants can also switch to this visa.

How can we help you?

Free Initial Assessment

We offer a no obligation, free initial consultation over the phone, where you can briefly discuss your matter with expert immigration lawyers.

Book a free initial assessment Contact Us